- Oil palm management for enhanced profitability of Cameroon Development Corporation (CDC) oil palm business, Moliwé, Limbe, Cameroon, 1-3 & 8-10 September 2015
- Assessment of the nutrition status of oil palms in DekelOil planted fields. Aboissau, Côte d’Ivoire, July 2015
- Reconnaissance visit to the Greenfil (AZUR GROUP) oil palm plantation project area and nurseries. Yingui Sub-division, Nkam Division, Cameroon, 1st February 2016.
- Browser Plantations, Ndjockloubè, Sanaga-Maritime Division, Cameroon, 23-28 January 2017
- Soil suitability of 24,000 ha-concession of DekelOil in the Dairo-Didizo Sub-division, Guitri Division, Sud Bandama, Côte d’Ivoire, July 2015.
- Proposal to FINAGRI S.A. Kafarande Sud-division, Boké Division, Guinea Conakry, 29 August 2016
- Proposal to DUFIL, Edo State, Nigeria., 16 November 2016.
- Proposal to TINAH FARMS LTD, Akobo, Oya State, Nigeria, 27 May 2017
Support services to PAMOL Plantations Plc Research and Seed Production with:
- Migration of PAMOL oil palm from Recurrent Selection (RS) breeding scheme to Reciprocal Recurrent Selection (RRS). May-June 2017
- Standard Operating Procedures for oil palm pollen processing, storage and utilisation. May-June 2017
- Standard Operating Procedures for oil palm bunch analyses. June 2017
- Standard Operating Procedures for the enhancement of oil palm seed processing and germination. June 2017
DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
- Harvesters- Safety based harvesting tools to CDC, Browser Plantations, Mukete Estates and numerous smallholders in Cameroon
B- Palm oil mills
- Explorer of high qualified Malaysian manufacturers and fitters of boilers and water treatment plant
- Contacts with Chinese and Belgium manufacturers of 0.5MT, 1MT, 3MT, and 5MT/hour of mini palm oil mills.
OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE AFRICAN OIL PALM INDUSTRY
- Information of Cameroon government about the growing anti-palm oil propaganda from Europe and also from local manufacturing food stuff